Looking for a quick way to spruce up your home without breaking the bank? Take a look at these 5 home updates that will cost you less than $500 to do!
1. Add a backsplash to your kitchen. Measure out the area of your kitchen backsplash and head to your local home improvement store and pick a fun tile to spruce up your kitchen! Backsplash tiles start as low as $5 per square foot!
2. Re-paint your kitchen cabinets. If you’re willing to do the work, you could save a ton of money on labor for redoing your kitchen cabinets. Just pull the doors off the cabinets and take them outside. Choose a paint color and either spray paint or roll paint onto the doors. You’ll probably want to roll the paint on to the actual cabinets inside, and you’ll probably want to do a top coat as well to keep the doors and cabinets protected! You can even take it one step further and switch up the doors’ hardware on a budget by getting contractors’ packs of hardware at Lowe’s or Home Depot.
3. Upgrade your landscaping. This one will give your home the curb appeal you’re looking for. Update your landscaping with a few new bushes and flowers. When you’re done planting, add some red mulch to really make your landscaping pop!
4. Re-paint your front door and/or garage door. Make the front of your home pop with a fun front door color like red, light blue, or yellow! This will really give your home some character! You can also re-paint your old garage door to freshen it up!
5. Light it up! Switch up an old or outdated light fixture. You’d be surprised at the difference this can make! Choose a fun chandelier for the kitchen or a new modern fan for the living room!
These are some fun, easy ways to update your home on a budget! Don’t forget, if you’re thinking about making the big move, The Life's a Beach House Team and I will happily assist you in your home search in all areas of Northeast Florida including Jax Beach, Neptune Beach, Atlantic Beach, Ponte Vedra Beach, Jacksonville, Riverside, Southside, Westside, Northside, Downtown, Clay County, Duval County,St. Johns County, St. Augustine, and Nocatee.
Kayla Sheridan - REALTOR®
Keller Williams Realty Atlantic
4116 South 3rd St
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
The Life’s a Beach House Team is here for all your Real Estate needs!!
As a Realtor in Jacksonville Eric Dreibelbis with Keller Williams Realty Jacksonville Beach serves ALL communities as a Listing Agent and a Buyers Agent. I am a Nocatee certified agent and work New construction as well. Proudly selling homes in Jacksonville, St Johns, Ponte Vedra, Jacksonville Beach, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, Ponte Vedra Beach, Nocatee, Mandarin, Southside, Julington Creek. We also work with Investors looking to "Flip" or build "Rental" portfolio. Eric Dreibelbis with Keller Williams Realty Jacksonville specializes in finding the perfect home for buyers and helping sellers have a smooth, worry free experience selling their house. We are top producing Realtors in the Top 1% of the MLS in Home Sales yearly.